Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Do you really want to see my belly?
I've had a few brave souls (Beth) ask about my belly pics...now really...are you still interested in seeing them? I have 8 more weeks to go & as all you moms know it is not a pretty site. It is hardly worth showing off fulling clothed let alone bare! I will probably post more shortly just for the sake of finishing what I started, but geez I am ready to be DONE! Although in all honesty...not ready for the kiddo, so I guess I'll just stay put! His room is still torn apart & all out of sorts & we don't have a car seat to get him home in...let alone a place for him to sleep! January is looking to out spend December at the rate we are gathering baby supplies. Good news is I do have some diapers so he won't be uncomfortable in that regard, plus, I also have some very cute Gap duds. So he'll be looking stylin' with no where to go due to the car seat situation! Hopefully after the holidays he'll get a little attention thrown his way & have a soft spot to land when he gets here...hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment