Scot & I are currently staying at my parents house in Mesa while my parents are in Switzerland - lucky dogs! We are hanging with Kev & having fun. I am finally starting to feel better - YAHOO! I got over all the morning sickness stuff (that was really not just in the morning, but all day) and then I got a cough/cold that I couldn't shake for a month. I didn't ever feel too horrible, but I think it was one of the most annoying things! Try talking to a client at work while coughing up a lung - yeah, it is lame.
Anyway, we are in Mesa & I am loving it. It is one of those things that makes you miss home - even though we still live close, it just isn't the same. I've decided my parents neighborhood is like one you see in the movies - like on Father of the Bride where he is driving home along the tree-lined streets & it just feels good. That's how their neighborhood is. It feels like putting on your favorite pair of worn in jeans (not the ones that necessarily make you look skinny, but that you love to wear because they are worn in & comfy). Last night, Kevin was playing "night games" with all his friends & I went to pick him up at 10 and I literally couldn't even drive down the street because there were so many kids. They were all playing capture the flag & it looked like so much fun - if I wasn't prego I think I would have joined in. Makes you grateful to know places like that still exist.
On October 2nd we will officially know the gender of the baby. Scot wants a boy, me a girl...imagine that! Although I think Scot's reasons for wanting a boy are more financial than anything else - shopping for a girl will be hard for me to resist! So maybe it would be best if we had a boy...we'll let you know. I am definitely getting a good gut going - although people still aren't sure if I am pregnant or just bought my clothes one size too small. I'd like to wear a sign that says, "I'm not chubby, just pregnant." It is even funnier becasue it just looks like a beer gut - all in my stomach. Too funny. I have some updated pictures I will have to post later because they aren't with me at my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to see that belly.
Post a Comment