Thursday, November 2, 2006

Viva Los Mexico


This past weekend Scot & I made a trip to Rocky Point with some friends I went to high school with. It was a total blast! We stayed in a Penthouse Suite that was nicer than our house... granite counters, wood floors & the like. Plus, it was right on the beach, had a heated pool & an 18-hole putting course (Scot's favorite). We ate lots of Thrify Ice Cream (YUM!) and Scot got his fill of street tacos. I picked up some Dior sunglasses for $7.50 - what a deal, right? And I tried to barter for a Coach bag - it actually looked very close to the real thing. I was going to get one big enough that I could use it as a diaper bag (for those of you who don't know I have a thing for bags - can NEVER have too many!)...anyway, I figured it would look like a Coach bag, but when a bottled spilled in it and ruined it, no biggie, right? Scot gave me a $40 budget to try & get my fake Coach diaper bag...I failed! My friend Lindsay & I ditched our husbands & child & flirted our little hearts out to try and get the bag, but to no avail! The guy told me he paid $75 for the bag & couldn't possibly let it go for $40...I tole him if he paid $75 for it he totally got ripped off! Oh well, it was fun! I guess Scot will just have to buy me a real one -- wink-wink.

I even donned a bathing suit for the occasion. What is hotter than a white, prego in a bikini? Not much I suppose. I didn't bother to buy a maternity suit...seeing as how I don't plan to be donning another bathing suit prior to delivery. Don't worry I didn't take any pictures, so you'll be spared.

Here I am with Lindsey & Lindsay - my girlfriends from high school
Check out those Dior sunglasses!

Who's that sexy mama?

Great friends, lots of sunshine, relaxation & good laughs - what could be better!

No comments: