Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Friends, Friends...gotta love 'em!

This past weekend was my baby shower -- thanks mom, linds & jules! It was so fun & so cute! The best part was seeing all my friends! I love when we are all able to get together...and it doesn't seem to happen often enough. Actually, most times it is at events like this!

My best friend from high school & her baby, Carter. In high school we were referred to as Barbie & Skipper...In case you couldn't figure it out, I was Skipper, not Barbie.

The Hortensia Girls...do you guys realize that it was 7 YEARS ago that we gave ourselves that stupid name?!? Although I have to say that night went down in history...thanks to the Hortensia brand toilet paper!

The College Years (a representative showing)! In the two year Elementary Ed program we were all together I think we had 4 weddings with the 5th shortly after graduation...good thing we could work in partners! By the way do you guys remember if AR is a reading program?

No comments: