
Yesterday was Zack's blessing and I am happy to say it was a success. It was difficult to find a week that worked for both my parent's and Scot's...we are just glad we didn't have to wait until Zack was walking! To my dismay I didn't get one picture of me, Scot and Zack in our Sunday best...not one! Can you believe that? Prior to church was too hectic and after church Zack got passed around, woke up and was ready to eat. Oh well...wait can you do? After church everyone came over for a bbq lunch, where we at least took some pictures of him on his big day. All and all it was a good day and the icing on the cake was that my sister's little boy was FINALLY release from the hospital after 14 days! Whew...we are glad he is home & feeling better!

My parents recently got back from a Spring Break cruise where my mom found lots of fun sunglasses...the three of us had to duke it out to get our favorite pairs, but I think everyone went home happy. Sunglasses are like bags...you can never have too many!
5 comments:
I have to tell you... Your little one's hair is the CUTEST I have ever seen in my life!!!!! He is such a cutie, and I am glad you had a successful blessing day.
Raynie Hawes
Your mom is the best. Your baby is pretty cute too. I'm one of your moms quilting friends and did meet you once at her house. I found your blog through Beth's and she found me through my daughter-in-law Ashley. Small world.
Hi Michelle...that is too funny! I've found lots of my friends that way too. And I have to agree...Deb's the absolute best best best!
sorry about the delete, I spelled zack's name wrong. can't have that. scot gave zack a beautiful blessing and even if there are no pictures to prove it, you looked fabulous. as for the little man's hair... he knew he was coming into your family and well, you needed something to work with!
So cute! Love Zack's hair (what's your secret)! And you look FANTASTIC!!! What cute pictures! And I'm glad Drew is home safely! How's Kate?
Post a Comment