Monday, November 3, 2008

My New Favorite Card

i've been working on this one for what seems forever & i finally finished it today. i don't know why that feels so good, but really, it does. i saw the greeting "merriest holidays" in a magazine somewhere & have been squandering it away for quite some time. after i finished this card, i opened up my own family christmas card only to realize i had used the same greeting...i suppose that will be changing...we will see. not only that, i decided i didn't like my own card anymore...i like this one better. this is always my problem. i do our card at the beginning of the season & by the time i get to mailing them, i don't like them anymore & i think someone else's cuter. oh well.

it will be on my ink'd site & if you want it, you'd better get it fast...no duplicate orders going on here (unless you live across the country & i've compared your address lists & such). by the way, it will look FANTASTIC on pearl paper...all shimmery & such (it gets me all excited just thinking about it).

merriest holidays!

2 comments:

Julie said...

My pictures are done. . . I need to decide how I want to do my cards. I need your help!!! We can get mine out of the way before it gets busy. . .

Cari Jane said...

I need to get with you on Christmas cards!