Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two Bugs in a Rug.

Zack & Kevin.

Whether Kevin likes it or not...he is the second bug in this rug. And while I realize that probably isn't 'cool' when you are 16, I'm so glad Kevin indulges Zack's over-the-top adoration of him...because frankly, it's cute.

Christmas morning they both got some new wheels...and I think they were both a bit giddy.
But by the afternoon, this sight had me a bit giddy. I'm glad Zack has that 'cool' uncle that will do crazy boy things with him...because Zack looooves it.

He seriously eats & breaths Kevin.

I can usually convince him to eat any vegetable by telling him that it will make him strong...like Kev-dawg. When Kevin walks through the door the rowdiness amps up. He drags his basketball hoop that is bigger than him out of the playroom & is tossing Kevin the ball. He is talking trash & begging for a beat down. He loves loves loves going to his wrestling matches & can even get a wave from Kevin on the bench {i think he's the only one that can pull it out of him}.

And tonight, well tonight, in our nightly wrestle before bed, he told me this, "okay mom, I'm Kevin & you're Kevin...we both be Kevin...k?"

oh geez.

Then he proceeds to wrestle in the 'proper' fashion. A high-five hand shake first & then some grappling {or whatever that is called when they circle each other at the beginning} and then he shoots on me & tries to take me down.

hil.ar.ious.

Needless to say, I have {and will} have my hands full with him & I'm grateful for the back up Kev supplies...because we're gonna need it.

1 comment:

The Sieverts said...

Looks like so much fun! you are such a cute mom. thanks for letting me read your blog again!