Monday, March 22, 2010

Spent Sunday

enjoying this...
What is not to love? We went to my mom's for dinner & Zack has been dying to do some serious riding on his quad so we loaded it up. My parent's have the perfect cul-de-sac for safe & contained 3-year-old quad riding {is 3-year-old quad riding ever safe??? not sure.}

The only thing that could top the cul-de-sac for riding was his beloved Milee joining him. She pulled up from church, as he was doing laps. He about jumped out of his skin & then drove right over to pick her up for a ride, like any good gentlemen would do. They are two peas in a pod & their giggles couldn't have been cuter...and her arms wrapped around him holding on tight were pretty dang cute too!

And by the way this little lady can now do this:
and 3 days later, she doesn't look nearly as nervous. I can't wait to get her up & walking so I can stop worrying about her toppling over every 2 seconds!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a cute couple! Zack is a maniac on his machine...we love watching

Julie said...

Go Livs! I love when the walk.

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Loved catching up on your blog. I'll admit to laughing out loud about the "stinky man" comment. I could echo your sentiments exactly on how I often handle things because of disappointment. I'm glad Livs is doing so much better, she is such a cutie. Brayden started walking a couple weeks ago and man it is entertaining for sure. This age is so fun and so challenging, all at the same time.