Friday, January 8, 2010

Picture of the Day:::The Park

I love our neighborhood kids {and their moms!}. I have determined that if I had to choose today who Zack would marry, I would choose the little girl pictured above. I not certain they come any cuter...and her family is fantastic as well. Although with the slew of neighborhood boys that we have...I'm sure she will have plenty of suitors!

These three were playing all morning...all perched at the top of the playground sharing chips.

gotta love it.

3 comments:

Arian said...

Gotta love park days. The kids have a ball, you get to talk to other adults, and the kids come home beat and ready for a nap!

The Sieverts said...

Is that my cute Maren? She is soo darling. I think they'd be a great couple too!

clarke fam said...

So cute! I don't thing there is any thing wrong with arranging who are children will marry...