
Going to my moms...to drop Zack off for the morning.
Drinking a Diet Coke.
Biting Scot's head off. {Not my proudest moment, but hey, it happens.}
Getting polyurethane in my hair...and finishing off the re-finish of the desk. Pictures to come.
Using an electric sander for the first time {best thing ever}.
Meeting my mom at my sisters.
Griping about our kids.
Laughing our guts out.
Folding laundry...but not putting it away, or at least all of it.
Taking a nap instead of mopping my floors {true story}.
Literally running to the grocery store. Have I ever mentioned how nice it is to actually have a 'neighborhood' grocery store? If not, it's awesome.
Remembering how much I love running. {I was running 5 weeks after Zack was born...with Livy it's been, um, 9 months.}
Stopped at the park on the way home...to capture this for the first time.


And oh yes...we can't forget topping the evening off with The Bachelor. gotta love it.
Good night.
4 comments:
sounds like a great day! Though mine wasn't as productive, I also topped it off with Bachelor. Oh the drama!
And I thought my life is crazy...you mena it gets crazier?? :)
So fun to run into you guys the other night!
Sounds like it was a great day and what cute park pics.
Finally. . . an update!!! Hee Hee. I love Livs pictures. The one of her by the food storage cans looks so much like Z. I miss running. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Post a Comment