My sister just took these DARLING pictures of Zack & I love love love them! Did I tell you I love them??? How cute is he? I just want to eat him up! He is so dang funny these days with with such an adorable little personality. Anyway...here are the pics. Enjoy!
Raise your hand if you think he looks like a two-year-old in these? He is part man with all that hair! Too funy.
4 comments:
Yes, yes, yes, he's totally adorable! I miss him! You can tell he's growing up and his little personality is starting to pop. Nice job lindsay!
So cute! Kudos to Lindz for yet another set of amazing pictures! And kudos to you for such a cute little man!
I LOVE these picutes! So cute Amy.
I raised my hand and everyone wanted to know what I wanted. What a cutie. Love your sister's gift
Post a Comment