Friday, October 3, 2008

And the Winner is...

You just got yourself 50 free photocards! I'll email you & we can go from there. Thanks to everyone for your help & support of Speek. We are working hard to have ads up this month. Be on the look out!

***Okay I just posted this & now I am editing it because I just realized that I put Elise's maiden name from oh, um 4 years ago! Am I a loser or what??? I really should change the banner, but I am not going to. I think it's too funny & I have an inkling Elise will think it's funny too.

And now we will return to our regular scheduled programming...

1 comment:

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Amy thats so funny! I was browsing through your blog and I happened upon my maiden name and I was like that name looks really familiar. Duh! Guess Im not used to seeing my maiden name that much anymore. thats too funny. haha. Im so EXCited I won!Yeah!!!