
Saturday morning was spent at the Pumpkin Patch with friends, Lindsay, Kris & Alli. Zack is alway excited to play with Alli & Saturday was no exception. The started out in the bouncer...

Surprisingly enough, Zack didn't get walloped nearly as many times as I thought he would...or if he did I didn't notice. One of the two.

Then we went on a hay ride. It was a bit slow & tedious & I was glad it stopped when it did! It stopped right by all the animals & as other kids are shying away from petting the billy goat on the BACK, Zack is reaching though the fence to grab its HORNS. Thankfully dad was right there to pull his hand away...although he tried it again 2 seconds later.

After that it was pumpkin decorating, which turned into face decorating. Hey, whatever keeps him happy!

And who can leave without face painting? Okay I realize it's his arm, but he wasn't about to hold still to have it on his face. This way he could see it...and to be honest it almost looked better on his arm!

We topped the morning off with lunch & ice cream. Mind you his lunch included a sucker (which they gave out with the kids meals...and indicates they've never eaten with kids before. thankyouverymuch) used to bribe him to eat pizza. Lovely. Here Zack, eat this greasy fattening pizza and THEN you can have a sucker!?!? Unfortunately, that wasn't the first time those words have come out of my mouth.

Yesterday my mom whipped up a batch of sugar cookies while I was at a scout meeting. Zack was more than willing to partake in the goodness. He was literally bouncing off the walls after he ate this cookie. Luckily we got dinner in him beforehand.

Being oh so careful not to get his fingers in all the frosting! He is so funny about having stuff on his hands...whatev.

Oh, there has also been some feverish sewing on a Halloween costume. Thanks to my mother I feel the need to sew Zack's Halloween costume...and not only that, it MUST be the cutest! My sister & sister-in-law are the same, so Zack must be decked out as well!! There have been several late nights & I must admit a few tears (what can I say...I'm pregnant!). But now that it is nearing completion, I have to say I am quite happy with the results. Thanks mom for you're help...even when I didn't want it! haha.
I'm sure you're on the edge of your seats to see it...but you'll have to wait until the big night!
5 comments:
So is your mom to blame for all of us staying up late sewing our hearts out to have the cutest costumes at the ward Halloween party????
I have seen the costume and will verify its cuteness! So happy mine are done-I can put my machine away until next year! Ha! Ha! Zack looks so big!
Ok, which pumkin patch did you go to? I want to take Dylan. : )
can't wait for the debut.
Oh boy...Gage is a neat freak too..cannot have dirty hands.EVER! You're in for some fun. It must be a first child thing.
Post a Comment