Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home


As of a week ago it is framed...and by today, it is probably drywalled.

Zack thought this was the best "playground"

On another note, don't you remember watching Saturday morning cartoons like this? Thank heavens for Playhouse Disney, cartoons aren't just on Saturdays anymore!! I found Zack in the above sprawl & it reminded me of myself when I was little...enjoying my "show."

5 comments:

Kara Pothier said...

Hopefully we'll be in Arizona in March and we're excited to see you guys- Will the house be done by then? Wait..will you have a baby?

Amy said...

The house will be done, but I best NOT have a baby by then. I will however be in the beached whale state of pregnancy. Lucky for you, you'll get to see me at my finest! Can't wait!!! Email me the dates...I will mark it in my calendar.

Our happy zoo! said...

Amy=you're due around the same time as me-Apr. 15th for us. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm soOo excited for you guys. I loved catching up on all your posts. Woa, that was some "comment section" on prop 102. You stated very well the views so many of us share. Look what I've missed out on not having internet!

It was great to see you today, the time flew by! We didn't even get to the pumpkin craft :) Have a great week, cya soon!

JonesFamily said...

So exciting a new house and baby all at once!! Congrats!!

Cari Jane said...

I didn't know you were building a house. Where and whats it like? fill me in on the details. How exciting for you!