I love big pics too!! How did you get it that big??
it works, and it's darn cute!
I think it worked and it is a really cute picture.
aren't the big pictures fun! I am hooked.I love that pic...he is so adorable!
I have been trying all night to get my picture big...I went to the edit Html section of my post and changed the /s400/ to be /s640/ and it doesn't do anything...HELP! Is this not how you are supposed to do it???
ps...He is SUCH a cute little boy. I love the big pict. of him!
K, how did you do that? I love seeing the big pictures like that!
Ooooooh so cute picture!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love big pics too!! How did you get it that big??
it works, and it's darn cute!
I think it worked and it is a really cute picture.
aren't the big pictures fun! I am hooked.
I love that pic...he is so adorable!
I have been trying all night to get my picture big...I went to the edit Html section of my post and changed the /s400/ to be /s640/ and it doesn't do anything...HELP! Is this not how you are supposed to do it???
ps...
He is SUCH a cute little boy. I love the big pict. of him!
K, how did you do that? I love seeing the big pictures like that!
Ooooooh so cute picture!
Post a Comment