Of course, James was the best.
Not only could he completely dominate in physical challenges (duh), but he was absolutely hilarious. His occupation you ask? A grave digger in New Orleans. He had such a thick New Orleans accent that they had to provide subtitles for most of his dialog. And let me tell you -- you did not want to miss a word of it, because he delivered some of the best one-liners I've heard. Kevin & I were always in stitches & we find ourselves still quoting some of our favorites...So while we weren't preparing for much this season, we've all still been a little disappointed thus far...until last night that is. Man oh man, last night was the best tribal council I have ever seen.
Mostly, thanks to this guy, Bob...(and Sugar as well). He is one of my favorite characters this season. A 60-something year-old physics teacher. He's built benches & caught fish, but is just an all around good guy! He wears his buff as a bow tie (classic) most times & pulled the biggest spoof on the most hated character.Introducing Randy...
an all around jerk if you couldn't tell from his picture. I won't tell the details, in case you haven't watched it yet, but as much as I hate Randy & was thrilled to see them get his goat -- it was difficult to watch. Similar to when you are watching Meet the Parents -- you're laughing the whole time, but also want to just crawl under a rock because it is so uncomfortable.
4 comments:
we're with you on this one! it's still one of dent's favorite shows and last night was so classic!! I kinda felt bad for him, but he was so taken... it will go down in history, for sure!!
It was an awesome trick. . . although last season's tribal with Eric will never be topped. . . but for some reason it still bugged me, maybe because I can't stand almost everyone left, so I didn't like seeing Crystal and Kenny and all of them feel so proud of themselves. Like they need bigger egos.
Okay-I agree with Jules-nothing will EVER top the tribal that Eric gave his immunity idol to Natalie! And the tribal that Jaime thought she had an immunity-but did not. That was pretty good too-especially the comments by none other than James leading up to it. Ummmm...don't really have a favorite person left. If I had to pick-Matty, Sugar, or Bob would be okay-but not really cheering to hard for any of them. More cheering against Kenny, Crystal, and Susie.
Ok, I totally don't even follow survivor, but for some reason we watched this episode--I could NOT believe that trick! OUCH! I feel like the whole 'game' of survivor is just getting more and more brutal. BTW--thanks for the advice with the c-section--I hope its better this time around!! Will you guys be here for the holidays at all?? Give us a call if so! Would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment