Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Santa

While there are lots of extravagant things I would like to put on my wish list...I suppose this will do just fine. 2 short weeks & this baby is ours.


Besides, designer denim ain't going to do much for this pregnant tush...and no, I am not buying or asking for designer denim in the maternity section. I'll pass.
This might sound a bit adult, grown up & mommish of me, but this kitchen really does it for me. Did you notice the double oven portion. That is a little slice of heaven (to be used twice a year!). And heaven knows I love me an undermount sink.
Zack was all giggles sitting in his new room...he's one funny kid. Although dearest Santa, would it be too much to ask for some paint on these walls? I can wait until January if you are a little booked up right now. Please. I am asking very nicely. I'll even help.
Man oh man did we time our visit just right. Zack could hardly believe his good fortune. A real life TRACTOR! He was glued to this window in the kitchen watching every move & describing it over & over..."tractor. cool. tractor. cool." He was quite enthralled. And I have to give props to the guy operating it. He played right into this little boy. Honking & waving at him -- don't you love when other people indulge your kids? Boy howdy he was excited...and quite upset when it was time to go -- 45 minutes later.
Oh and in between the tractor action we took in some of this. I was really tempted to mark a Z into that wet concrete. But I pretended like I was an adult & walked away.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahhh, Amy your house is gorgeous! I have a double oven (all within one appliance: stove top range and two ovens in one) and use it ALL the time. Brownies in one, dinner in the other. OR dinner in one, garlic toast in the other. One pan of rolls in each, yada yada yada. You get the picture!

So fun!

Amberly said...

come on, designer maternity denim is equally as important as an undermount sink! ok, the sink actually wins hands down. it's beautiful!!

Arian said...

So fun! I love the new house. It is beautiful. What are the cross streets? Be soooo glad you guys are moving in two weeks and not when you are closer to your due date. I'm going to go ahead and say that moving when you are eight months prego really bites!

Debbie said...

Boo Hoo! I don't want you to leave....But I must say I do have some plans for upstairs??? Now I just need some money. Cute house Ames!