Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend Happenings...

Well I am making my first post from my brand new MacBookPro laptop and I absolutely love playing on it! I am also in the process of getting Adobe Illustrator which is an art/design program...then I will be able to do all sorts of fun and exciting things. This all probably sounds a bit lame, but seriously I am super excited about it. Illustrator is a program I learned & used for work and it has basically become my creative outlet...which I have been desperately missing these last 2 months! Both these things are also going to allow me to work from home part time for the same company I worked for prior to Z, so that is cool too...because I really did like my old job! I am glad I still get to do all the fun design aspects of it, but don't have to make the drive into the office! Woot Woot!

This weekend has been jam packed with all sorts of fun things...Monday is our anniversary so we have been celebrating basically all weekend. It started Friday night with Zack having his first babysitter while Scot and I went to the Suns game with my parents vs the Lakers...it was a great game & a great night out. The hi-light...other than the W...was when Scot tried to catch a t-shirt during a 3rd quarter time out and the guy in front of him thought that Scot punched him in the face & proceeded to make a scene. I have to say that it was probably one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time...I think the guy had had a few drinks and we all had a good time laughing at him after he left the game a few minutes earlier.

Playoffs start this weekend! Yeah! Go Suns!

5 comments:

Cam and Afton said...

way to go Scot! He should have really punched him after making a scene! Love the pics of your baby! Happy Anniversary!

Amberly said...

I'm totally jealous of your new toys, but so glad you get to work from home- it'll be the perfect diversion from everyday life with little Z, although life isn't too bad with that tiny gorgeous boy. I'm all for the Suns going all the way- perhaps there should be a party involved? I'll get right on that... Happy Anniversary, how many years?

Karen said...

I hope you like working from home, I have really enjoyed it so far. I think it helps break up the day. By the way have I told you that Zack is adorable?

Sincerely, Raynie said...

Amy,

How exciting you get to work from home. I want to know more about that program you got, I am looking for something to help me be more creative! We just found out we aren't moving to Utah anymore, we are actually going to be moving back into our old house in the ward. Not sure when, but hopefully we will find out soon. I am so excited.

Raynie H.

Summers Camp said...

Haha, so funny! I wish I could have been there!

And I am WAY excited to see what you come up with in the way of digital scrap booking! *nudge-nudge* You know you have to, and you know you want to, so just do it! :P

Oh, and I am soooo jealous that you get to work like that, from home! Hook me up sista! jk

Also, happy anni.!