Monday, May 7, 2007

Zack's First Haircut

I held off as long as I could, but I finally had to give Zack a little trim. Can you believe that? Whose kid needs a haircut at 3 months? My apologies to Brooke, who was anti-trim, but his mohawk was drooping & I couldn't have that! Plus, he is still taking several naps a day, so his bed head was a little tough to manage! He must look good at all times & to be honest the bedhead was beginning to take a toll on both of us. (okay that was a joke) Here are shots of his first trim. They are lame pictures, but hopefully you get the point.


Bedhead!

The Haircut
I'm sorry he looks so much like a goober in this picture! Sadly this is the best one I have...you can only imagine what the others look like. Where's Lindsey when you need her?

Oh! He's cute again...with a little trimmed up mohawk (and a blurred hand!). I am thinking Z is liking his new 'do...he always sits so patiently on the bathroom counter while I style it up for him. If you are wondering...yes, he has begun using product. I gotta do Bri proud! There have been several mornings where Scot has found his missing! haha...too funny. I guess I will have to get Zack his own. And I thought I was going to have it easy with a boy!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

Who knew the little guy would be so high maintenance?! I love his adorable head of hair, it's terrific and a trim will barely be noticed by anyone else- as long as it makes your life easier right now, that's all that matters!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Alright, alright... his hair cute is pretty dang adorable!... and the hair before MAY have been getting a little crazy-town. He is one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen! I can't wait to finally meet him in person. You are going to have to make a trip to UT so I can get a chance. I'd day we'd come to you.. but traveling at 8 months pregnant to the desert some how isn't rubbing me the right way ;).

He is so cute Amy!!!
-Brooke

bryn said...

darling doesn't even begin to describe. i have to use product on both of my kids' hair but we certainly didn't start at 3 months! so cute . . .

Summers Camp said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous boy! If I wasn't so in love and secure in how I feel about my own boy, I would be jealous! Who did the trimming? You? Awesome!