
First, can we please have a moment of silence please......30 seconds should suffice. Yes, the Suns season opener is just around the corner & last night I got a taste of the action at a pre-season game. Oddly enough it was one of the more fun games I've been too! Here are the hi-lights in photo...
First & foremost it was great to see my "Suns Boyfriend" again, Mr. Raja Bell. I sometimes find it unfortunate that he doesn't realize the kind of committed relationship I am in here...some personal acknowledgment at least would be nice. Until then, I'll suppose every 3-point shot is for me. haha.

I also saw Zack 4 years in the future....look at the head of hair on this kid! He was so dang cute with his little Nash jersey on. Gotta love a little Suns fan!

Since it wasn't a packed house, Beau came & sat with us for the 2nd half & while there were definitely some more flattering shots of the two of them, I thought this cheesy little number captured the evening best. The other picture is with a Suns Dancer & seeing as this is a family friendly blog, that photo is still out for editing purposes...

Now you may ask yourself, why this Suns Dancer can be posted & not the previous...well, first she doesn't have her arms around my brother & look closely...do any of you recognize her? HELLO....look close! She is currently on the Bachelor & I found myself wondering all night where Brad was. haha. So of course, I had to take a picture...

And now for the main event...drumroll please...can a get a sigh, double sigh, triple sigh at his dreaminess??? Dan Majerle was seated in the section over from us & of course my mom & I caught him walking to his seat & were smitten. Really, my mom has had a little crush on him my entire life & seeing as we got everything else on photo I figured Dan needed to be a part of this evening as well. I felt a bit stupid asking, but he was totally cool & so was his friend who took the picture...I found myself wondering where the heck is the "kiss cam" when you need it??? Anyhow, Raja now has his work cut out for him...if Dan is going to show me so much personal attention, he may have to be my new Suns boyfriend...sorry mom, but I may just have to take your man! :)

While we didn't catch any basketballs or t-shirts (definitely not for a lack of trying), the Suns did win & I think we all classified the evening as a success. Go Suns!
4 comments:
Great commentary on a fun night.
K Amy-
I am totally in love with Raja too! But that's okay, we can share him! haha That's awesome that you got to go to a game. Hopefully we'll have a good season. Mikey, Brooke, and I usually stay up until like 2 in the morning watching the games on tv out here in charlotte all dressed in our suns gear! I love it! Go Suns!
bring on the suns- I'm totally ready! As for raja, you can have him. nothing against the guy, but I'm a nash girl all the way!
Um is there a reason you got a picture with Dan Marjerlie and I didnt?! Okay we were sitting in the 10th row behind the suns bench. where were you sitting? Im so glad the season is about to start!
Post a Comment