
Wouldn't you LOVE to find this on your doorstep after a very stinky & overall frustrating morning??? I love friends like this! Cute, cute & cute & the brownie was absolutely DELICIOUS! This can turn any frown upside down...so much so that it isn't even worth telling you all the frustration I experienced yesterday, but let's just say this...I was already crying at 9am! Ugh! Oh well...I suppose we all have to have a few moments like that, right? Thanks Carrie for the delish brownie to brighten my day!!!
As for the mundane things...they really aren't all that mundane to me, but they might be to you...if so, feel free to switch blogs!

Bathtime is usually Scot's responsibility, but with him being out of town I have obviously had to take over. We've had a few bubble baths & have skipped a bath here or there as well, but all in all I think bath time is one of Zack's favorite times of day. At about 6:30 we'll head up to the bath tub & as soon as I walk into the room the chub on his legs gets a jigglin' as he kicks in his excitement. I put him down on the floor to get the water running & he his on a made dash over to the tub where he grunts & groans to pull himself up to see the water filling up. I can hardly get his clothes of fast enough before he is in there splashing around. He loves to try to grab the water as it comes out of the faucet...he can't quite figure out why he can't get a hold of it. His other new thing is bending over & putting his face into the water. Sometimes he comes up gasping for air, but for the most part, he blows some little bubbles & comes up giggling. It is too funny. I am usually pretty worn out by this point in the day, so Zack's enthusiasm is refreshing.

What is better than a sleeping baby? I walked in on Zack last night & this is how I found him. Now you might not see the humor right away...so let me explain. Zack loves this monkey from Pottery Barn & seeing as it keeps him happily babbling away in his crib in the morning, I love it too. Still not seeing the humor? I know. I am getting there. Oddly enough, it isn't the long lanky arms & legs that Zack is constantly playing with or the uber-soft fabric he his nuzzling, it is the tag he is flipping back and forth. In this picture he has his arm wrapped around the back of the monkey, right were the tag is. Obsessive...slightly. Ahh well. It makes him happy & I'm glad he likes it.
4 comments:
isn't it great how the smallest gesture can really help a rough day. what a good friend you have.
and your little guy sure is cute. there is nothing better than a sleeping baby.
Hi Amy, glad you like the blog quilt. It was fun to put together. Sorry to be a nag but I am having people wanting to know where their last two blocks are. Have you finished yours yet. I would be happy to help you because I'm feeling bad because these ladies want to finish their quilts. Let me know what I can do to help you get those off in the mail.
Sorry about the rough day, I can feel your pain, for some reason the past two days have not been very good in our house hold. I hope Scot gets home soon. I am glad you have a good friend close by, but we sure miss you.
Hi Amy! Brooke has the same little monkey and her favorite part is the tag too! It's kinda crazy that they both like that! I'm glad to know that my little Brooke isn't the only crazy kid out there, haha!
Post a Comment