Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Happenings

Let me preface these next few posts that are sure to come regarding Halloween...it is my most favorite holiday EVER!!! Scot was asking me last night if it really was my favorite holiday, even over Christmas...let me explain, I do in fact enjoy Halloween more than Christmas & it is the work to fun ratio. Christmas requires much more work on the front end, while Halloween, well really doesn't. So with that all cleared up...here are Monday night Halloween festivities! Since we all won't see each other on Halloween, my mom had all the kids come in their Halloween costumes for dinner & pumpkin decorating (carving with 7 kids under the age of 6 can be classified as dangerous).
Zack donning his spider costume while...
every other cousin was a pirate...they were told to all give their "scary" pirate face. As you can see, some were better at it than others.
Zack with his pumpkin...he never got the chance to decorate it as bedtime came too soon & dad got home too late. So I being the wonderful mother I am...did it for him (and unfortunately the picture won't load).

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I want to see the finished pumpkin! And props to zack for going against the grain and not being a pirate!