I honestly cannot believe he is 1. I mean, really? It seems like time went crazy fast. Here's a look back...
Interestingly enough, he has a pacifier in his mouth in both of these pictures...I think those were the only two times he took it. I tried about a million different ones, but he chose he thumb instead. Now I never have to worry about him dropping it or losing it!
I'm so glad Zack came to us! He is such a happy baby! I've had such an easy time staying home with him & I've had people ask me why that is & I honestly think it is just because he is so dang happy all the time. Today at the doctor's office the nurse was trying to chart his growth & Zack just kept crawling over to her & peeking up at her with a big ol' grin. How can I ever be mad or frustrated with that? It's so sweet.
He is definitely a little social bug as well. There have only been a few occasions were Zack has been shy. For the most part he is happy to go to anyone...so long as they will play with him & make faces!
He can say several words now...mama, dada, nana, duck, dog, ba-ba & bye-bye. He makes a real good effort on others...airplane, hi & stinky. Stinky is the absolute most funny word to hear him try to say...he can only get the consonants.
He has been all sorts of places this year & thankfully he is really easy to travel with. We've taken him to Utah twice, San Diego too many times to count, Newport & San Francisco. He's been to the beach & the snow & he likes them both!
He loves to see what is going on & be a part of the action. He is a mover & a shaker...never holding still for long, unless of course he is snuggling with his monkey. He loves to see how things work & mimic whatever it is your doing. He picks up on things very quickly & I can usually teach him a new "trick" in one day. Yesterday he learned that the lizard sticks his tongue in & out, in & out. He happily showed the doctor his fun, new trick.
We love having Z man around! He makes us laugh & cry at just about everything!
He is definitely a little social bug as well. There have only been a few occasions were Zack has been shy. For the most part he is happy to go to anyone...so long as they will play with him & make faces!
He can say several words now...mama, dada, nana, duck, dog, ba-ba & bye-bye. He makes a real good effort on others...airplane, hi & stinky. Stinky is the absolute most funny word to hear him try to say...he can only get the consonants.
He has been all sorts of places this year & thankfully he is really easy to travel with. We've taken him to Utah twice, San Diego too many times to count, Newport & San Francisco. He's been to the beach & the snow & he likes them both!
He loves to see what is going on & be a part of the action. He is a mover & a shaker...never holding still for long, unless of course he is snuggling with his monkey. He loves to see how things work & mimic whatever it is your doing. He picks up on things very quickly & I can usually teach him a new "trick" in one day. Yesterday he learned that the lizard sticks his tongue in & out, in & out. He happily showed the doctor his fun, new trick.
We love having Z man around! He makes us laugh & cry at just about everything!


2 comments:
A year already? Where does the time fly? I remember when we came to first see him right after he was born. He's such a cutie!
Wow--he's such a cutie! Amy, it seems like just yesterday that I met you (way back when I was pregnant with Josh who is now almost 3)!!! Time does fly...
Post a Comment