LET THE SWIMMING BEGIN! We spent literally all day on Monday in the pool! It was fabulous. Good food, good people, good times. Love it.
The prep work! After Scot saw my dad doing this he asked if he needed to as well. Hello? Have you seen the rug that is Scot's hair? We about died laughing.
The water socks! Ugly. Lame. But he loves them for some water bball. No more blistered feet. Don't worry, we make fun of him every time they make an appearance.
Scoob trying to steal some ice from Nana.
New rash guard bathing suit...I highly recommend it. No more sun burned shoulders & fantastic for water basketball -- no wardrobe malfunctions.
Kevin getting a beat down in water basketball.
Sophie's first swim.
Lucy's mastered the diving board.
Hi-lights & Low lights of the day...
Hi-Lights:
1. My team won in water basketball.
2. I beat my mom in a chicken fight...definitely a huge hi-light. She fights dirty! Low-light of this...no photos for proof!
3. No sun burns!
4. I won for littlest splash off the diving board. Mind you...I was the only girl participating in these contests!
Low Lights
1. My phone fell in the pool -- as I was cleaning up! Dang! I'd made it all day without it falling in. Good news is, it is working again. A blow dryer & then letting it sit in a bowl of rice all night. (Kevin said the rice absorbs all the water. sweet.)
2. My team lost in the raft relays TWICE! I even picked the teams. Double whammy.
Hi-Lights:
1. My team won in water basketball.
2. I beat my mom in a chicken fight...definitely a huge hi-light. She fights dirty! Low-light of this...no photos for proof!
3. No sun burns!
4. I won for littlest splash off the diving board. Mind you...I was the only girl participating in these contests!
Low Lights
1. My phone fell in the pool -- as I was cleaning up! Dang! I'd made it all day without it falling in. Good news is, it is working again. A blow dryer & then letting it sit in a bowl of rice all night. (Kevin said the rice absorbs all the water. sweet.)
2. My team lost in the raft relays TWICE! I even picked the teams. Double whammy.
3 comments:
I am so looking forward to getting back to AZ for swimming. We are in UT for the week and it is 60, what?!? I am cracking up about the rude anonymous comment mmmm...that reminds me of something maybe a crazy note in the "Friendship Box" maybe she found your blog =) My pet peeve is people who are so brave behind their computer and don't own their "constructive criticism." Anyway you look great so work it!
Oh the "Friendship Box"...that was classic!!! I had totally forgotten about that. You & I must have polarizing personalities. haha.
I love the picture of Zack in his sunglasses. Ben is a big fan of sunglasses and I need to get him some to add to his pool garb. Hopefully he'll actually get to use said pool garb at some point if it ever warms up here in Utah.
Post a Comment