The past week & a half has found me cheering for the hated & love to hate, Kobe Bryant. They beat the Spurs in 5 tonight. Now, I get to cheer for the Celtics to beat the Pistons & I can't wait for a Garnet/Kobe finals.
Ryan and I were both pulling for the Lakers (yeah, they did it!). I think it was the lesser of two evils between the Spurs and Lakers and I don't even think in my grave I will be pulling for San An.
2 comments:
I grew up hating the Lakers. But with them battling SA I just had to go for Kobe. I will root for the Celtics to take it all the way though!
Ryan and I were both pulling for the Lakers (yeah, they did it!). I think it was the lesser of two evils between the Spurs and Lakers and I don't even think in my grave I will be pulling for San An.
Post a Comment