Tonight Scot made his way to LA for work. Zack was more than willing to go along for the trip. He had all the essentials -- his monkey & a dirty blanket from the laundry! At least he travels light, right???We miss you Dad!
I think that would be really great if Zack went along. I always wish for the day that Ryan had to take the kids to work or somewhere important or someplace hard to keep them in control. Like on Oprah when the dad had to take four kids to ToyRUS just to understand what the mom goes through. Yes, perfect! Why would I ever wish that upon anyone? I think I'm kind of twisted like that. . .
2 comments:
hey, we have those jammies at our house! we also have little boys who love to play in suitcases... actually going on a trip puts them over the moon!
I think that would be really great if Zack went along. I always wish for the day that Ryan had to take the kids to work or somewhere important or someplace hard to keep them in control. Like on Oprah when the dad had to take four kids to ToyRUS just to understand what the mom goes through. Yes, perfect! Why would I ever wish that upon anyone? I think I'm kind of twisted like that. . .
Post a Comment