Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun with Photos...

Scoobs is obsessed with my computer/desk area. So many gidgets & gazmos he just can't help himself. One afternoon found us bored, stuck in the house with blazing temperatures outside while Livs slept.

Sooo...what to do?

He has now been introduced to the magic of PhotoBooth. And what's not to love. He thought it was all fun & games until he saw his head like this...

Can you see the worried look on his face? He had to go check in the mirror afterward to make sure his head didn't actually look like that.

or this...
Can you say Frankenstein?

eek.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

I hate it when you tease us with MAC apps. That is adorable.

Us said...

Ethan loves this feature - especially when we ichat. Hilarious! Love the frankenstein pic.
Kristy

Debbie said...

Too Cute!!!!

Julie said...

Zack is hilarious. I think its funny that he checked the mirror. Photo Booth has provided hours of fun at our house as well. Love the Mac.

Our wild zoo! said...

I was looking at these photos and Ky came up and asked WHHAAAAAT is he DOOO ING? That's hilarious, you two. I need to get Kyler in front of that-might take care of some boredom issues we have this summer =)

HAPPY 4th of JULY, my friend!!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i love photo booth myself.

i may or may not have been known to just play around on it all by my lonesome..

what can you do?

scoobs is still adorable in frankenstein form.