After SissyLu's blessing we headed out west to San Diego. Scot's parents live right on the coast there & it is a welcome reprieve from the heat that is currently blazing upon us. We played outside any time of day we wanted, ate yummy food & just relaxed ourselves silly. I'm so glad my in-laws live in San Diego.
We also hit up the Air & Space Museum...every little boy's fantasy.
Airplanes...helicopters...space suits...you name it.
Grammy makes a mean popcorn. We had several batches of these & I've decided this is the only way to have popcorn. I might be taking myself to Target for one of these poppers. yum.
And then we did anything & everything we could OUTSIDE! Who would have thunk you could be outside in July? love it!
2 comments:
You totally score with your in-law's location. And that popcorn sounds really good right now!
Watch out, you might get a suntan and then no one would know you were from Arizona.
Post a Comment