Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Lady's Blessing

The Lady of the hour

The Lady was blessed July 5th and I am just getting around to posting. It was a crazy weekend. With the 4th the day prior & family in town & oh yes a newborn & triple degree heat & swimming...it just flat wears you out!

Regardless of the tiredness, we had ourselves a fantastic weekend topped of with Livy's blessing.
The best family shot we could muster...
The group...minus my bro & his fam

PS: If you know my kiddos by name, that is probably because I like you. Please don't refer to them by name in your comments. Thanks!

7 comments:

Rachel's Chic Boutique said...

Love your dress! You will have to tell me where you got it! Also loved your cool shoes!!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

congrats! Your little girl is so adorable! I love her blessing dress!

Sarah Hawkins said...

You guys are all so cute matching!

Julie said...

She's looks beautiful. Sorry we missed the event. . . glad we got to sample the food though! Heee Hee.

Cari said...

Stop it! She is sooo darling! You are absolutely the cutest Mom ever!

Sandi said...

I think your family shot is fantastic. What a great day. Love the dress and the coordinated ties, etc.

Teagan said...

okay.. I LOVE YOUR DRESS and not to mention your SHOES... SO CUTE!!!!