This kid has endless energy. And when I say endless...I mean endless. He can function on what I consider insanely inadequate amounts of sleep {waking between 5 & 6 am every morning, regardless of any & all efforts to curb that behavior}.When it was just me & him together all day I would go to great lengths to get him out of the house & entertained & engaged in something other than throwing balls at my windows...or just being up in my face all day.
With Sissy around we've been home way more than my liking & I think his as well. We've had to get pretty creative some days to keep him from going bonkers {okay...me too}. This morning was no exception. After helping to mop my bathroom floor {read: spill half of the mop water on the floor} he headed out back to play in the mud that was made by emptying the mop water. Gross. I know. But he was occupied for 45 minutes & that is what baths are for.
Hallelujah breakdown.
4 comments:
Mud. . . what is that? Boy. . . what is that?
I took my children to the doctor looking like that because one of them got a serious cut or something and I apologized for their condition, and his replay made me feel so good, he said, "When I see children who have played as hard as these children, I know they are healthy and happy." Yours is one happy little boy.
Love it...anything to keep them entertained, right?
Dirty Billy!
Post a Comment