Today Zack stuck Play-Doh up his nose. I had no idea.
He was picking feverishly, which struck me as odd, so I sent him for a tissue. Once again, explaining the benefits of blowing as opposed to picking. He scampered off, only to call for help. I went thinking he struck blood. But no, he just still couldn't get whatever was bothering him.
I assisted in his blowing until I caught a trace of blue.
It has finally happened.
Whether it be a pea, a nerd {like my sister did}, a jellybean, or play-doh, he'd finally stuck something up that hole.
I pushed his head back to get a better look & sure enough a wad of blue {or grey, it has been mixed so many times} was lodged in his nose. I've decided if he were to stick something up his nose, play-doh was a good choice, what with its pliability and all...it wasn't difficult to remove with a Q-Tip.
Let's hope he stops here & tomorrow I don't find something else lodged.
It's gross.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny - my friend told me recently that her 1 year old had stuck a pea up her nose and it was way too far up to get out in any normal fashion. So...they looked on line and found the solution. Plug the open nostril with your finger and blow a puff of air into their mouth. Ta-da! Pea came flying out! I'm remembering this for the day that my child sticks something up their nose that won't come out. It's bounch to happen! Good for you for going to Zach's rescue!
Oh my gosh! That is funny/gross/scary. I am scared for the day that happens at my house. On a side note, I heard you met my little bro the other day. He was saying Zack was pretty hilarious!
Post a Comment