A few things I love about Kevin & some things he's accomplished this last year...
- He's finally had a major growth spurt & is now taller than me. Not that that is saying much, but no one wants to be the shortest Boyer.
- He started wrestling & while he lacked a lot of the technique of his competitors he always managed to go 3 rounds with them. His strength & stamina really paid off. I think wrestling was a little harder than he anticipated, but he has stuck with it & has really improved his technique in the off-season. I have a love/hate relationship with his matches. I of course love to be there for the sake of supporting him, but I get sick to my stomach before he wrestles. It is brutal!
- Zack loves Kevin. He has a hard time saying his name, but when Kev is around Zack loves to just follow him around. Kevin will usually sneak up on Z and give him a good scare and Zack of course thinks this is hilarious.
- A month ago Kevin did his eagle project & I was super impressed with the time & effort he put forth. It was a great project & he did wonderful.
- Kevin can officially mop the floor with me in any sport or wrestling match. He has probably been able to do this for quite some time, but I am just coming to terms with it. I'm grateful that he sometimes pretends like I am winning...
1 comment:
too bad i am not in the blogger crew so i will have to use moms to post a comment. Sweet! i made it onto your blog it just keeps getting harder and harder to do. thanks for the post it looks awesome.
kevin
Post a Comment