
My sister, Lindsey & I (and Julie too) are playing on a Gilbert soccer league. So far, we have 10 people on our team. We are looking for a few more since it is during summer & there will be some vacations in there. Are you up for it??? We had practice last night & I think we'll have a pretty good team...mind you we were all winded after a 5 minute scrimmage, but we muscled through it until Lindsey hyper-extended her knee. Classic. Anyway, some have lots of soccer experience, some medium & some none! Really all you need is an athletic bone in your body & we'll take you! We had a blast last night re-living our 10-year-old soccer days...its a fun group of girls.
Let me know if you are interested & I'll get you the other info. I think there is a $25 registration fee.
1 comment:
Let me know the info...I may be interested even though I have no clue how to play...you just kick the ball right? j/k
Post a Comment