
Since I threw Zack under the bus in my last post & revealed his crying ways at swim lessons, I must redeem him in this post! Today he did fantastic! It might have something to do with the record high heat we've been having. The "un-heated" pool was much more appealing today. I did have to do a little convincing in order to get him in, but once he was there he was good to go. He still doesn't like swimming with Sarah (his teacher) but lets be honest, he's at the mama boy stage, which is both flattering & annoying all at once! Sarah does great with him -- as I have no problem turning a crying child over to her. She demonstrates the technique with him & then he & I practice it together. He jumped off the side, swam to the wall & is working on using his arms more now. He can hold his breath & kick his legs & loves to go under the water. Woot. Woot. Here he is enjoying his licorice treat after swim lessons. I think that might be his favorite part! Try to get a smile out of that kid on camera...he's stone faced. We came home from swim lessons today & my sister was here swimming with her kids, so we jumped right back in. I think this will be our life for the next 4 months. What else is there to do when it is 110???
4 comments:
Yea for Zack, I am glad he did better at swimming lessons. Payton is just now getting a little bit better and I have been taking her for almost 8 months.
Thank you for my comment on my dad's post. Actually I am SO glad you mentioned that you have his backwards writing as that is one thing we did not get him to do for us before he died and I REALLY want a copy of it! Would you mind letting me get that sometime so we can remember his writing?! I wish so badly that I would have had him write each of my kids a note like that, but it was so sad to talk about back then that I didn't really think about it. Anyway, let me know!
Yeah, if you want to scan it for me and email me, I am at annehillstead@yahoo.com Thanks so much, I look forward to seeing it!
Anne
Your Blog is so impressive! I need help! I would love to do some things with paper background. When I get down to Mesa I will take lessons? Lee wants to start one for his family. How do we go about it? Zack is adorable! You bless our lives!
Post a Comment