With the thermometer supposedly topping out at a blistering 108 degrees today, we spent some time in the pool this morning & I'm sure we'll be spending some more time this afternoon. I plopped Zack in & he immediately buried his face in the water to blow bubbles. He is getting easier & easier by the pool. He knows where the big step ends & won't walk off of it. He has also mastered going under water & holding his breath. This makes it all the less painful when he does walk off the big step. He's got a great little tan going & his hair is getting bleached out. I love it. It is going to be difficult for me to cut those blond locks off.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Swimming with Scoobs!
With the thermometer supposedly topping out at a blistering 108 degrees today, we spent some time in the pool this morning & I'm sure we'll be spending some more time this afternoon. I plopped Zack in & he immediately buried his face in the water to blow bubbles. He is getting easier & easier by the pool. He knows where the big step ends & won't walk off of it. He has also mastered going under water & holding his breath. This makes it all the less painful when he does walk off the big step. He's got a great little tan going & his hair is getting bleached out. I love it. It is going to be difficult for me to cut those blond locks off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For the first time I look at his picture and think he's a boy, not a baby! What I would give to have a heated pool at my disposal!! You're in for a great summer. One of these days we'll hit above 60 degrees!!
what a cutie. and there is no need to cut those blonde locks just yet!
K, he is such a little doll! He's getting so big too!
I hope that you don't let the skinny girl comments get to you. That was so lame (and I didn't even read the actual comment). I love your funny posts and hope you keep them coming!
Post a Comment