Friday, May 9, 2008

Workin' at the Car Wash

Zack was a super helper the other day while I was washing my car. Earlier in the day I had given him a NutraGrain bar in his car seat which he promptly smashed in his fingers & then threw all over. If there is one thing I hate, it is crumbs all over my car sooo...I figured if I was going to be out vacuuming my car, I may as well wash the thing as it was in desperate need. The weather was nice & I knew this was a job Zack would love, so I waited until he woke up & we had a blast. He is a total water baby. The only time he was unhappy was when I had to take the hose from him to rinse the soap off my car. I suppose he takes after his dad in this department...Scot is a meticulous car washer & it looks as though Zack will be too.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is a way cute picture of Zack. He's always so happy!

Amberly said...

cooper and I did the same thing this week... he was super helpful when I needed him to climb on the hood and get the parts of the windshield I couldn't reach... darn those big cars!