Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reunited...

and it feels so good.

Today found me without a car {service time!} so instead of me being the all-day entertainment for Zack I decided to invite a bunch of friends over to play & have lunch. Of course we had to have Zack's first & fave friend Milee!

Zack was so excited to see Milee...and frankly, I was glad to see her mom, Carrie! They live across the street from my parents & so we used to have daily chats & plays on the lawn. I miss that!

Zack & Milee picked up right where they left off & an hour after she got here...this is where we found them...
Don't ask me where the bunny ears came from {okay they were from his Easter basket...last year}. And while Zack's clothes were sopped through, they were having so much fun, I couldn't even get mad!

We are looking forward to more swim days this summer! Thanks for coming to play Milee!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

that last picture of zack is killing me! how hilarious is your child?!

Debbie said...

So cute! Milee was a fun little friend for Zack. I see them walking and playing in their front yard a lot! We miss you Zack!