Oh she is SOO cute! I was sorry to miss the fun yesterday, hopefully we'll be back in the groove by next week :) p.s. Yep we're doing the potty training too. Kyler woke up one day and said he wanted the "undies". It's been great-2 accidents in 2 weeks. He is determined and was ready- it's been great. How cute are 2T underwear too? haha
4 comments:
what a cutie pie! I saw Scot at Stake Conference. So weird to have you guys in our stake! It's a good weird though!
Her little toes are adorable!
Too cute Ames...and of course the invites are all darling...now too bad that I have permission to have this baby she will not come out!
So adorable are girls! I'm glad you got one!
Oh she is SOO cute! I was sorry to miss the fun yesterday, hopefully we'll be back in the groove by next week :)
p.s.
Yep we're doing the potty training too. Kyler woke up one day and said he wanted the "undies". It's been great-2 accidents in 2 weeks. He is determined and was ready- it's been great. How cute are 2T underwear too? haha
Post a Comment