Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spent My Morning Doing This...

and frankly, felt like a rock star afterward. Who knew installing a drip system could be so satisfying {and EASY!}? And of course, the flowers don't hurt either.

Zack was invited to a play group that is not his {thank you Tiffany} & Olivia was taking a nap & BAM two hours later, this baby was done.

Complete satisfaction.

I can view it from the window just outside my computer and frankly, I love it.

And if you visit, they will grace you upon your entrance.

Here's to hoping they aren't dead come 100 degrees.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I'm so stinkin' proud of you! I may just pop down to see the masterpiece in all its glory.

Amanda said...

amazing what can get done when kids aren't around...

clarke fam said...

Your beautiful blue flowers go so well with the blue tarp! You are a rockstar for intalling that.