
While Zack looks awfully cute, this post is not about him, but about these babies...

Seriously. I'm in love. What more can I say. Just in love. Have you ever seen anything so cute? Really. And even better...all credit goes to Scot for bringing these home one night for the little Scoobs. We were going to meet up one night after work for the express purpose of getting the perfect pair of flips for Zack (yes we are a bit OCD about it, but hey we live in Phx). Anyway, it didn't end up working out & I was a bit miffed, but Scot TOTALLY redeemed himself when these accompanied him home. What is funny is that everyone thinks I am the talented shopper in this relationship, when in fact, I just may be the talented spender...Scot may one up me with his style factor.

awww...look at thos chubby little toes! It's just too much!
5 comments:
Those sandals are adorable! Tell your hubby good job! I need to get some for Carter asap. Also, I just found out that My childhood friend Brittni Larsons parents just moved into your parents ward. She lives with them and she said she lives next to the Tanners. haha small world. Anyways hope all is well!
very cute
okay...those are the cutest things ever!!! I LOVE THEM!!! He is such a stud!
Nice job! It warms my heart when daddy's come home with clothes for their sons. I love that he is and always has been dressed like a little man vs a baby.
those are very yummy piggys!! zach looks more than adorable in those flops.. nice work scat!
Post a Comment