Happiest birthday Debbie! I sure do hope you enjoy your day! Amy, love how you are updating your blog while on vacation....you make me feel better about ALL of my many posts! Some might think we're OBSESSED ya know!! hee hee By the way, love the picture of Zack running on the beach...did linds take it?
okay-forgot to mention the nightmares I had after seeing Kevin and his friend in speedos. PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY! Just as my mom always says, "If a man can wear pink, they must be REALLY masculine." So does that mean Kev is masculine?? hmmmm.... I was just glad to see the tan lines, they must not wear them often!!
2 comments:
Happiest birthday Debbie! I sure do hope you enjoy your day! Amy, love how you are updating your blog while on vacation....you make me feel better about ALL of my many posts! Some might think we're OBSESSED ya know!! hee hee By the way, love the picture of Zack running on the beach...did linds take it?
okay-forgot to mention the nightmares I had after seeing Kevin and his friend in speedos. PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY! Just as my mom always says, "If a man can wear pink, they must be REALLY masculine." So does that mean Kev is masculine?? hmmmm.... I was just glad to see the tan lines, they must not wear them often!!
Post a Comment