My cookies lately are buying the package, opening the package, placing them on the cookie sheet, in the oven they go, and you've got cookies! I know I am a slacker and they are not as good as homemade, but these days I don't have time!
Great to see all of your family fun. I have to say, it's refreshing to read your blog. I can remember the days of just one child...and you remind me of those times! Great to see your enthusiasm and great blogging!
We did cookies last night too. Fast Sunday requires treats at the end. And licking the beaters is a big event at our house. But now we have three "beater-lickers" and usually two beaters. You can guess how well that goes over. . .
Carter is the same way when it comes to his cookies. Hes been nicknamed the cookie monster because he can't seem to ever get enough of them. Glad to see your keeping cool in this hot weather! If plants can't survive in this desert heat, I don't think people should have to either! haha
4 comments:
My cookies lately are buying the package, opening the package, placing them on the cookie sheet, in the oven they go, and you've got cookies! I know I am a slacker and they are not as good as homemade, but these days I don't have time!
Great to see all of your family fun. I have to say, it's refreshing to read your blog. I can remember the days of just one child...and you remind me of those times! Great to see your enthusiasm and great blogging!
We did cookies last night too. Fast Sunday requires treats at the end. And licking the beaters is a big event at our house. But now we have three "beater-lickers" and usually two beaters. You can guess how well that goes over. . .
Carter is the same way when it comes to his cookies. Hes been nicknamed the cookie monster because he can't seem to ever get enough of them. Glad to see your keeping cool in this hot weather! If plants can't survive in this desert heat, I don't think people should have to either! haha
Post a Comment