
We're home. We got home last night via private jet. Sweet, huh? Another friend in our ward who has property in Montana as well was flying home & invited us to join him & 2 of his girls. It was a welcome relief as I was not looking forward to battling Zack the whole way home without Scot.

The best part about flying private was that you got out of your car & walked 5 steps to board the plane & when you landed you got off the plane & walked 5 steps to your car. HEAVENLY! Beforehand, I would have thought having a private jet was extravagant & excessive, but I told Scot (because sadly, he didn't get to fly with us) that if money wasn't a concern, it is the only way to fly! No security lines, no waiting at the gate or for your luggage. It was so much faster & easier. Zack wondered all over the place & I didn't have to worry about him bugging anyone...as everyone on the plane knew him & was willing to play with him. I'm grateful for such fun & generous friends that are so willing to help make my life easier!

Zack pushing every button he could find. His favorite were the buttons that opened & closed the window blinds. Another plus to the private jet -- cupholders! I could actually have a drink without worrying Zack would spill it. It's the simple things I tell ya!

Back to our trip in Montana. The rest of the week was spent doing much of the same. Zack found the creek on the property & was delighted to play in it for hours at a time.

We took lots of rides on the wave runners. We were staying at the Tanners 2nd property up there & their house, where they were staying as well as Kevin, was right across the bay. The Whiteman's (whose plane we flew on) house was at the top of the bay. So Zack & I took many rides around the bay. He loved playing with Chloe at the Whiteman's, as well as their dog and jumping on the water trampoline & fishing with Kev & Beau at the Tanner's. Plus, Beau was great for taking Zack on rides in the golf cart, lawn mower...you name it!

Bike rides in the morning. In case you were wondering, the seat on my bike was really comfy!

And of course...my mom has a radar for quilt shops. If Zack were a girl, it would be tough to pass on this hobby, because there are lots of really cute girls quilts. But since he's a boy, I can easily pass on asteroid & dragon fabric.
No comments:
Post a Comment