While I lamented about how quickly time goes with a newborn in my last post...this morning I am wishing it could go a little bit faster.
Right now we are in the stage of...
~ absolutely zero schedule
~ more & more awake time...but not always happy awake time
~ her not knowing how to fall asleep
~ and then stay asleep
~ she's boycotted sleeping in her crib
~ a carseat is her favorite sleeping spot
~ no longer falls right back asleep at night {this one really bites}
~ scoobs is constantly entertained by the tv...or getting into mischief as I battle her
~ tired. tired. tired.
~ and oh yes...it's hot too.
Can I just fast forward to the 6 week mark where she starts to smile & I can sleep train her with no guilt?!?
Really. I'm tired & I'm over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Amy,
I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. My daughter only wanted her carseat, so I finally gave in and let her sleep in it ALL night. My doctor said it was fine for the first couple weeks. I even put her in my closet at night and let her cry it out after a feeding. My doctor said "No reason for both of you to be tired and miserable." I couldn't agree more. Good luck and I really hope these next couple weeks fly by for you.
I totally know what you're going thru. Time will heal.
I say sleep her in her carseat at night. Who cares. Do what works. Tanner slept way better in his carseat at night.
This is so REAL!
Post a Comment