Friday, March 7, 2008

Survivor

http://www.episodeguides.com/images/cast/0x996d.jpg

Did you miss Survivor last night? If so, you have have have to go here & watch it. It was one of the BEST episodes...I mean really, I've never laughed so hard. If you don't have time for the whole thing, just get to the reward challenge which is the first challenge & probably in the 2nd segment. I think we replayed it over 5 times & then we had to do it in slo-mo...that's how good it was. Joel, who can best be described as The Incredible Hulk, but dumb as a rock, is paired up with Chet...who is over the top in meeting every gay stereotype & in case you think I'm kidding...his profession? A Pageant Coach. While probably a nice guy...definitely not cut out for Survivor...I mean one of the players describes him as a blob of goo that if they were in mid-evil times they probably would have already killed him for food. Anyway, these two get paired up to race a course together...and the outcome couldn't have been any better. The end conversation:
Chet: I hit my head back there.
Joel: I don't care.
Chet: I know.
I've never laughed so hard in my life. In fact, I woke up still laughing about it.

Anyway...I am loving James & Ozzy. First of all, James got voted off last time with 2 immunity idols, which I still can't get over. But look at the guy...he is a MACHINE! I love when there are physical challenges & James just beats the crap out of people. Plus, he has some of the best one liners with a heavy New Orleans accent..."you see these people, they all still playing a high school popularity contest."
http://www.pagesix.com/files/gallery/TV-Survivor-Finale.jpg
And Ozzy...well he's just the man. I mean really...have you seen the guy? He can best be described as a monkey. His best comment last night? "Did you see the shark Amanda caught? Man, that is really attractive to a guy like me." Classic.



2 comments:

Amberly said...

and to think, we thought we were the only faithful watchers off that show left! we also laughed out head's off... and ozzy and james are my fav by far. although ozzy made a dumb move getting rid of joel before chet...we'll see how that works out!

Emily said...

We love survivor and are about the biggest fans ever! Last night was about the best! I loved it when Joel was pulling Chet around. Let's face it it's Joe's fault that Chet is even still there! Chet is an idiot though! And Why did Ozzy tell people that he had the idol...has he not learned that this is a huge mistake? Anyway, I still love Ozzy, what a hotty! Kimball loves Amanda, he loved her last season too! We kept rewinding also because it was so funny. Chet is such a dork!