I've decided livin' on a prayer really works! Imagine that. My awesome husband decided to surprise me with tickets to tonight's Bon Jovi/Daughtry concert. I really couldn't be more excited. It has been a long time since I have been to a concert (U2 I think was the last) & there aren't many concerts I'd even pay to see anymore...but this is definitely one I'm willing to fork the cash over for. I love both groups & can probably sing 80% of the songs (off-key of course) word for word. Plus...Bon Jovi? Okay he's a stud!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Livin' on a Prayer
I've decided livin' on a prayer really works! Imagine that. My awesome husband decided to surprise me with tickets to tonight's Bon Jovi/Daughtry concert. I really couldn't be more excited. It has been a long time since I have been to a concert (U2 I think was the last) & there aren't many concerts I'd even pay to see anymore...but this is definitely one I'm willing to fork the cash over for. I love both groups & can probably sing 80% of the songs (off-key of course) word for word. Plus...Bon Jovi? Okay he's a stud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am more than jealous!! I love Bon Jovi! I actually intended on going to this concert and just never got around to getting tickets. You will have a blast!!
are you mad?? I will do it, I dont want you to be mad at me:)
Post a Comment