I know I said I wasn't going to get sucked back in to the Suns/Spurs series, but like I said, I lied. I am totally bumming tonight. It just stinks! I seriously wanted to cry the last minute of the game, it was painful to watch error after error. Just kill me already! Now it's over, so I suppose my evenings & weekends are now free BUT there will be a time of mourning. In fact, I think Zack will need to wear his Nash jersey tomorrow to show his undying love for the Phoenix Suns...in fact, I think I will wear my Nash shirt as well. In good times & bad a Suns fan through & through.
On a funny side note...growing up I used to have a Suns blanket on my bed as well as several Suns posters on the walls & I had 2 different jerseys I wore proudly to school & the games, etc. One of the jerseys was for Cedric Ceballos (you know the MC at the games now)...I think I finally gave them to DI when Scot & I got married (yes I had them that long) but now that Ced is MCing the Suns games, I would give my right arm for that jersey. It was a purple old school one & I think I would for sure get on the Jumbo-tron with Ced if I wore it to a game now. How could he deny me as the ultimate fan? Lesson Learned? I will keep Zack's Steve Nash jersey for as long as I live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so funny! My husband was quite distraught about this as well. I on the other hand...really don't care..or get into the games. I know, you must think I am crazy! My husband really enjoys your rants! I am bummed we didn't come today. Porter is teething, which means he has a snotty nose, and he just got his shots yesterday. Hopefully he will be in a better state for next week.
Have hope for the Sports of Arizona, ASU football is just around the corner!
i know how you feel... what a game (s). I hate the Spurs..and they floppiness way about them. they are so dramatic...its sick...such babies.
so what is this that you guys are moving? what happen to the house?
Post a Comment