Thursday, July 10, 2008

I do!

It's official...Monica's married & off the market! I am happy to say that we made it to the sealing, not only on time, but EARLY! Whew...when does that ever happen???
Zack was a champ through most of the festivities, but he did have a major melt down over a water bottle. And yes, I am that mother that allows her child to have a fit in front of everyone (so long as he isn't interrupting something important)! He has his fit & we move on. After that fiasco we did remove him from the situation a bit -- a little cool down time with dad.
The fam -- post tantrum!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

you look completely darling! I'm glad the trip is going well so far.. enjoy some beach for me!

Debbie said...

Ams.....checking in to see how things are going. We are madly packing for Newport. Looks like fun. See you soon!

Julie said...

Congrats to Monica! It looks like a perfect day!