
When I uploaded my pictures, it showed I had taken 45 pictures today. Me, just me had taken 45 pictures. Whew...that is way too many. I wonder what the sum total of pictures is per day between myself, Lindsey, Julie, my mom & Aunt Shelley. If I cut out my sister's photography "work" photos I still think we'd easily top 500 pictures A DAY! Disgusting.
So here's the top 5 or 6 pics of the day.

The morning started with another trip to the Donut Shop. Notice all the bikes & people behind me -- we are all associated with each other. We may as well be called the bike brigade & now I wonder how Zack only knocked over 1 bike & not 20. Happy to report no injuries on this trip!

After a fatty morning donut we head to the beach. Rough life, right? For once in his short life Zack decided to sit his little buns still & decided my chair was the place to do it. While I'm not a big fan of wet sand, I am a big fan of this guy, so I let him stay & I even enjoyed his company!

Kevin & Beau decided to bust out their speedos -- oh dear.

After being in the cold water they decided to cover up! We dared them to go talk to a group of people on the beach dressed like this. They were more than willing to oblige & Beau even mustered some lunges during the conversation. I'm so glad they are willing to make fools of themselves...it is great entertainment for the rest of us.

My uncle Jason got in trouble by the lifeguard for skim boarding on a black ball. Funny thing is the boys had been doing it all day & getting away with it, but the moment Jason decided to try the lifeguard was right there.

Two words...Summer Lovin!!! My cousin (the beach goddess) McCall & Kevin's friend, Beau. Aww, aren't they cuties?
3 comments:
McCall looks like she's about 25 in that picture....Beach Goddess is about right? Could she be anymore gorgeous...those two look like honeymooners or something! How funny is that, do they like each other??? Looks like a fun trip.
hahahahhaha.
amy, this made me laugh so freakin hard!! only kevin && beau would do something like that.. with that white of thighs!! oh my, i cannot get enough! and mccall?? gorgeous!! who do they thinkk that are?! anyway, wow i miss you guys..
love you!
michelle
Amy,
My goodness. Does this couple need body guards or something. What a handsome couple. We can only imagine the quilt behind this one. Ha Ha.Tell your mother she might need to make a quilt for the beach for next year...
We had so much fun! you guys are a hoot. Zach is the best. All boy. Love you!
Shelley
Post a Comment