
I never knew having chickens could be so glamorous! While we were babysitting Zack loved to go visit the chickens. He knew right where they were & would grab your hand, look up & ask, "chicky?" How you can you say no that.


I have to admit, it wasn't so bad taking him to visit the chickens -- their coop was in a quiet corner of the yard surrounded by huge ficus trees. There was a nice piece of shaded grass for me to rest my rump (or return phone calls) while Zack chattered, "bok, bok, bok" Sweet.
While there we also did some swimming. Swim days are winding down, but with the sun blazing on Saturday the slightly cooler water felt oh so refreshing. Zack (and Scot & I) loved the pool. There was a little fountain squirting on the big entry step, a rock slide, hot tub & diving board. Plenty to keep us all busy!

Zack loved going down the slide with dad...it was a serious climb to the top!



If you click on the first picture you can see that Scot looks more terrified than Zack! Classic -- he is always worrying about him. To his credit I have to say that I took Zack down the slide once & we were seriously going faster than I'd have liked. The slide kind of curves back into the rocks & as I came out I felt like I was going to hit back into them! Scot gave me the "i told you so" look after our ride.

Dad & Z enjoying the view from the hot tub. The hot tub was built all up into the rocks with the slide up above it -- needless to say it was cool & Zack was in heaven...and so were Scot & I.

This was the little fountain that was on the big entry step. I decided this was the coolest thing for little kids. Zack loved it & maybe one day I'll have one in my own pool!

All in all it was a really fun day & weekend!!
1 comment:
Wow--what a fun waterslide!! I want a ride!:) Fun pics--looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment